Monday, August 16, 2010

Kayne's back.




Obviously you know about last years Kayne and Taylor fiasco at the MTV VMA's. When he stupidly got up on stage and interrupted her acceptance speech,(What a DB!) and just shrugged when people starting booing, like it was noooo big deal at all.
Okay, well I think that by him doing this MTV would have some sense and oh, I don't know, ban him from this year's VMA's? But no. MTV has decided to not only let him attend, but let him perform.
I know right? I was thinking the same thing. What the heck is MTV thinking!!
Well I know what they're thinking actually. More people are going to be watching just because they want to see what obscure thing Kayne will do next. It's already working too, because people have been tweeting, facebooking, myspacing, and blogging about this ordeal which is just giving Kayne what he wants most. Attention.
Anyway, I will be watching on Sept. 12, because it's me and I watch all the award shows. Not for Kayne.
Deadmau5 is going to be the DJ for the night, and he's one of my faves so I'm excited for him.
Emma Stone is going to be a presenter, yayyyy!
Ugh, and Ke$ha has been talking non-stop about how she's ready to face Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Taylor Swift. Honestly, I like her, but I hope she doesn't win anything. Sorrry.
I'd rather see the Bieb's walk away with all the awards than see her win one.
Along with the devil performing, Florence + The Machine and Drake are for sure set to perform. I'll be watching these peeps, but when He takes the stage, I'll be either tuning out for a few, or muting. Haven't decided yet..

I'm thinking of making Anti-Kayne shirts.. Anyone along with me?

2 comments: