Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nail News!

So we all know that I love nail polish. Particularly OPI Nail Lacquer..
Are you ready for this?
I think I posted something about this maybe months ago, but then again I could have typed it as a draft and not posted it..
KATY PERRY AND JUSTIN BIEBER HAVE THEIR OWN NAIL POLISHES FROM OPI!
Oh. MY. Gawd!

Of course I am super excited and totally waiting for the lovely shiny bottles to arrive to Ulta so I can go and buy them ALL.

Okay I know what you all were thinking when you finished the all caps sentence..
Justin Bieber nail polish?
Yeahhhh, I know what you're thinking, but wait! He wasn't the one who came up with the idea.
He totally didn't think it was something he could go through with but then his people along with the Nicole OPI peeps had to really sell it to him. I mean what girl with BiebFev, which is like a 1:3 ratio (I seriously just made that up, but I have a gut feeling I'm awfully statistically correct) wouldn't want to have something cute (the nail polish) that connects her even more to a celeb crush? Especially something she'll look at through the day and think of JB.
C'mon..
Plus, one of the reasons he went through with it is because he got to have a donation of all the sales to go to a charity that the name of escapes me.. Something with Pencils in it..
Anyway, I'm so gonna buy them and they all are very cute colors/glitters.
Names include: One Less Lonely Glitter (purpley glitter), Prized Possession Purple (purple), Give Me The First Dance (silver), Me + Blue (..blue), CMB! (red), Step 2 The Beat of My <3 (glittery hearts), and also My Lifesaver which is a cool muted green not pictured.

 Katy's collection blew my mind like, forizzle.
Last Friday Night, Not Like the Movies, The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream and Black Shatter.
The Black Shatter lacquer is especially amazing, because when it dries it leaves a cracked up pattern like is top.
So. Excited.




Ashley Out!!

P.S. all these glittery nail polishes are coming out, but I would just like to say:
I had them first! Ask anyone. Well.. maybe not anyone.

2 comments: