Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jesse James presents the D-Bag Awards of the Year

So.
No one can forget when the whole "Jesse James cheated on Sandra and announced it right before she won an OSCAR!" period of time.
Personally, I never liked the guy. I mean, no offense to inked peeps, but Sandra always seemed to good for that..
Anyway, I thought I was done hating on him, BUT! NO! He decided he was going to write a book and include his thoughts on who is BETTER IN BED!
Are. You. Freaking. KIDDINGME!?!
How big of a jerk do you have to be to realize that that WOULD NOT be civil. Or classy, but okay let's all admit that "Jesse James" and "classy" are two words that should never go together.

I'm just appalled.
And I'm already type-rambling so to save your brain from trying to convey all of my mix matched thoughts, I'm going to publish this post already.



Ashley out.

No comments:

Post a Comment