Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Uhmygawd.

So.
The new Alphas book? Movers and Fakers? Amazing.

Lisi Harrison, I love you!
You know, (well awh-viously you don't but) I almost thought that a spin-off Clique series was going to be a disaster. Because you can't beat the Clique, you just can't!
Then I read the first Alphas book, and. Totally. Changed. My. Mind!!
I can't even explain on this blogg how it makes me so excited to have that book in my hands and read about a fictional characters that will never exisist, that I will never meet, that I will never be friends with.
It urks me so.
The closet thing I have to a Skye/Kristen/Alicia/Massie/Allie is my BFF Aria, who, like me, is in love with the series.
Yeah, we're 16 and still read the series but we don't care because we are committed fans. And shall be for forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment