Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I love The Hills.

Yooooooo. I love The Hills, so I am going to blog about the series (or is it season?) premiere as I watch it for my own satisfaction.

First off, love StephPratt's outfit<3
oooooh, I wanna see Heidi's scene with her mom!
zzzzzzomg, Heidi..
what was with Justin Bieber/Sean Kingston playing on The Hills?

It's very weird and very awkward"
Heidi's mom said that Heidi's face.. How sad.
And yes Heidi, your mom is right, it was unneccassary. You were sooooo beautiful before, now you just look like a efffed up barbie.
Your mom is right hunn, you did look better before.
girl, what have you been through? I wanna know..
AUDRINAAAA:D Love huuuuuuur.
I really want her and the Brodster to hook up, again. BTW.
Maxim party?
Oooooooooooooooooooh.
Brodster and Audrina were just flirting!! No wayyy!
Omg, I am goood.
Hmmmmmmmm, commercial break showed this show about a nerd.
Looked like a spin off MLAL to meeee. Just saying.
Omg, "all those boys are super flirty" -Audrina
And girl, how can you go out and not wear hills?
Toast to a new Heidi? Are you kidding Darlene? You don't like it.
I love Heidi's dad for saying what he said to her.
Oh snap, Darlene asking Heidi if she wanted her to put it in a blender.. come on Mom:/
Kristin, leave Audrina and Brody alone. I like them. Back. Up.
Oooh, girl and back up off the bacarde!!!
Awh, poor Kristin.. Listen to your voice hunn. Mmm, girl:/
Oh snap, Kristin. Sunglasses in the morning.
And they are worried about you sista.
Like friends do. But you wouldn't know that would you?
And you're already over?
You better get in that car Kristin
Awhhh, poor Darlene..
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!

No comments:

Post a Comment