Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can't Be Tamed.

Really Miley? Realllyy?
Okay, I understand that you want to transition and grow with your career and all.
But THIS was nawt the way to do it! Honestly, when you "transition" from one step to the next, especially something involving kids, then you don't wanna jump right into it.
Or is that just me?
And of course I watched her E! interview, and yeahyeah. Sexy isn't the "premisis" as you say, but how can you possibly expect people to believe that?
I understand that say, Lady Gaga, could do something like this and it would just be the greatest thing ever. But honey? YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR 20'S!
You still have to think of what your fans between the ages of 5-10 will be thinking of this. And you said that your video is something you didn't have to worry about your little sister, Noah 10, going to school and kids be like,"oh your sisters video blahblahblah" I really don't think that's right.
I mean you live in LA, I live in the freaking middle of NO WHERE and people (meaning Aria and I) have already combed through every possible outcome of this.
You haven't changed as you say, this is just a new part of you.
Well New Part of Miley, when you start seeing a difference in your sales and crap, know it's because SOME parents don't want their kids seeing innocent little Southern Belle Hannah Montana being transformed.
Oh, and you thought you had little boys/teenage boys after you then? Just wait till they get ahold of this.
And what's with buying your own house?
I vagely remember reading an article or seeing an interview, with you saying that you and your parents had made a deal, that you wouldn't move out till you were like 21? I'll have to dig that up soon..
But on that note, you see Miley.
What they are trying to do is keep you from hurting yourself.
Yes, Liam is a HART, (HAWT, ATHLETIC, RICH, TONED) but THAT my dear doesn't mean break off your deals with your parents just so he can spend the night!
I honestly, by what I know of Liam so far, think that if you WERE to get prego think that he would take care of you. But I'm not so sure how YOU would handle the situation..

All I know now is that teenage hormones are going off the charts after this.

1 comment: