Thursday, May 20, 2010

I love it.

These articles basically make my life..

Liam Hensworth makes a shout-out to Miley in front of her ex, Nick Jonas, you go boy! You go!

And the end, Kevin has Danielle and Joe has Demi, to cuddle up to on their tour bus this summer. But who does Nick have?
His dog.
Going big eh Nick?

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b181040_justin_bieber_bails_mileys_man_calls.html

Okay, so I have to admit..
I still pop an old Jonas Brothers cd in my stereo every now and then (there's one in right now actually, the self-titled album Jonas Brothers) and I'm totally cool with admitting I still listen to them.

This article;
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b181671_jobros_are_backmdashdoes_it_mean_justin.html

describes how we've (THE WORLD OF TEENAGE GIRLS) has recently looked over the Jonas Brothers to stare at a little wanna-be p.i.m.p. Justin Bieber.

I admit to this.
But the article made me realize that's what I was doing.
And I know that, supposedly, the Jonas Brothers are so old. But are they?
I mean they dish out new stuff, I know that the previous album, Lines, Vines, And Trying Times, wasn't the biggest success the Bros had. But that doesn't mean that's the end.
But anyway, what I'm trying to say here is that I'd pick the JoBros over little ol' Justin Bieb's any day.

The Bieb's music, if you haven't noticed already, is all about girls and relationships. I don't recall one song on My World or My World 2.0, which wasn't about girls..
If I'm wrong correct me, but I litery haven't listened to all of My World, but from the 2.0, I can pretty much guess it.

Where as the JoBro's, yeah, they have alot of songs about girls and relationships, but they also have songs about life, and growing up and the expirences everyone has, like Nick's diabetes, for example.
And of course they, like Miley, are going to have to do their whole transformation into the adult world, but that won't be for a while, I don't think, considering they're show, Jonas, on Disney. But I could be wrong.. Which is not likely. But anyway, when they do, I'm almost positive it won't be containing exotic birds in cages and very sexy clothing/hair/make-up (Go Miley!!). But anyway.

All in all, I'd rather see the Jonas Brothers achieve more and hear they're music as I grow more mature, than listen to whiny "Baby, baby, baby, oooooh!" that is Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment