Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yearboooooks!

First year staffer/photographer, and if I may, I think I did pretty well!
I thought, as a whole, the book was going to be.. not so great. But better than last years.
They got in yesterday morning, and while I was in yearbook I was flipping through them, not reading the stories-as you know, no one honestly does- and it did catch my attention.
I mean, who doesn't wanna check all the little pictures everywhere to see if their face made the cut?
I know I do, even if I hate the pictures-which is mostlikely to happen like it did yesterday on the opening of the book, not the first page! the cover on one side then that next page? yeah, thanks B. Sullivan!- I feel.. weird? special? knowing that when people open up this book my face is there.
It's creepy, yeah, but whatever.
Oh and S. Torres' spread of the XC girls! OMG get it! I do believe it is the BEST looking spread in the entire book!
(Now I haven't read the story yet, so idk how it would do in competition, but the visual of it.. AH-MAZING!)
So basically. Our yearbook rocks. Yes it does, I'm tooting my own horn and I don't care.
So there LIPC, just wait till next year. We will beast you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment