Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Last Airbender

Okay.
So let me just start by saying that I am a HUGE fan of the Avatar series. SO huge that I own the whole collection on DVD.

The movie premiered July 1st, and directed/produced/written by M. Night Shalyamahasdhfkls. All of his movies suck, except like two, so I was very worried about this movie. I knew that if it sucked, it would probably be like Twilight. It sucked but everyone still loved it because it was Twilight.
That was SOOOO not the case here!
I found myself bored for 75%+ of the movie.
Whoever hired M. Night for the job seriously needs to be checked for illness. It could have been so much more. So. Much.
But because of this guy who thinks he's the bomb dot com, did the job, it honestly made me want to cry.

Don't waste your money on going to see it. The ONLY reason I woulddddd encourage you, would be so that it'll make enough money so that a second movie could be made by a DIFFERENT DIRECTOR.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment