Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Miley, Miley, Miley..

What are we going to do with this child?!
Oh my goodness.
Just last week I was telling someone about this awesome YouTube video Miley posted, because the wanted to clear up some stuff with her fans.
Some of the stuff being:
a) NO, she's nawt getting married.
b) Yes, she still lives at home (she recorded the video in her mom's shoe closest.. I can't get over the fact(s) that her mom has a closet just for shoes, or that she has a computer in her shoe closet.)
and c) yeah, I can't remember what C was..
Oh! No, she didn't get in trouble with the cops.

-Watch the video and you'll understand.

But she sounded really sincere and, real? I don't know, like a normal seventeen year old.
I don't get how people criticize her for not being a normal teenager, because she's not.
She's Miley Cyrus.
Hannah Montana.
Grew up wanting to be in the biz, and when she got here she found a lot to love, and a lot not to love.
And everyone who isn't in the spotlight 24/7 and doesn't have creeper paparazzo hanging around them at all time doesn't know what it's like.
I tell myself that I wouldn't be bothered with it. But I'm pretty sure I'm lieing.

Anyway, Miley apparently has her second (known) tattoo, I wasn't aware she had a first but it's "Just Breathe" across her ribs-uh, ouch?.


Mhmmm, got to admit that it's kind of cute..

In other news, Miley appeared at the 2010 European Music Awards and from what I've read on the Internet, everyone seems to think her D&G dress was pretty sleazy because it showed off "side boob" I don't necessarily agree on that.


The dress is D&G, of course there's going to be something dramatic about it.
Do you expect her to wear something off the rack at Dillards? I think not.


I think I love MC again..
I'm not sure yet.

Ashley out!

2 comments:

  1. I kinda pretty much agree. I'm not sure what you're saying...but I think that people should back off of her. She's a kid. Fame or no fame. She's still a teenager. Let her breathe, make mistakes. It's how we grow. Yknow?

    ReplyDelete