Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Life is About to be Amazing!

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!

So, I was logging onto AOL and the news bar pops up and what do I find?
A link that says something about shopping, so of course I click on it, and BOOM.

I see and read the information that is going to make the Longview Mall, not an exactly huge waste of concrete and shopping space!!

"Ten Retailers Turning Department Stores Into Mini-Malls"

Apparently JCPenney's cut a deal with Aldo, which is one of my favorite places to buy accessories and shoes, and there is going to be 1,500 stores around the country! Which, hopefully one of those will be in our little ole scrap of a mall. The first "Call It Spring" by Aldo shop is going to be opened in the Penney's New York City store this year, with another 100 stores by spring and 500 more openings by fall 2011. Inside the shop will include men's and women's shoes and.. HANDBAGS.

Right about now I'm squealing with girl-ish joy.

Next is "French Connection" which is going to be in Sears.
Now, I'm not one to usually be caught in Sears, but I like "French" and "Connection" so I was already interested. Then I went to the web site-well actually I bing-ed it, then went to it's web site- and was sold.
usa.frenchconnection.com
go to the above and prepare to save all your Christmas money, to spend in Sears.
Yes. Sears.
French Connection is a UK in-store boutique, and it will open to 500 U.S. locations starting in the first part of 2011. Starting up it will include clothes, accessories for women, men, and kids, and later it will expand to swimwear, footwear, sunglasses, jewelry and housewares.

Ex. Ci. Ting.

Uh, Lush in Macy's is "British Toiletries" not exactly sure what that means, but British stuff!

Mango in JCP, Spanish women's sportswear, accessories, handbags and shoes


Sephora in JCP, have it already.

Sunglasses Hut in Macy's. I LOVE SUNGLASSES!

I can't but help be excited.
I mean I know this isn't going to fully save the Longview Mall, but it'll upgrade it a lil bit.
So if it's a rainy random Tuesday, and have gotten early release from school, going to the mall won't be off the To-Do list!
Here's the full story:

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/company-news/in-store-shops-in-department-stores/19694054/?icid=maing%7Cmain5%7C6%7Clink1%7C24433


Ashley out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment