Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jealousy is In.

I am so completely jealous of every single person that live in the city of Los Angeles.


I know it sounds ridiculous, and like I’m over exaggerating my emotions of wanting to live there, but seriously dude?!
I live in Longview, Texas.

We don’t have Nokia Theaters that have movie premieres.
We don’t have any theaters that movies premiere, period.
I hate seeing all these contests on twitter and other social networks that are all, “Be the first to tweet the answer and YOU will win a pair of tickets to the Never Say Never Los Angeles premiere!!”

Or watching Ellen and Justin Bieber is there and surprises the entire audience with tickets to the premiere.

Or some random theater that on Valentines Day, JB is going to surprise his fans by just showing up.

I know I’m using the Biebs as all my examples, but to be far, I just got finished watching him on Ellen, and he’s been everywhere lately (as stated in one of my previous blog posts) so he’s a good example right now.

Ugh. See? This is why I am desperate to get out of Longview for college. I don’t care if I have to eat Ramon noodles through all four years (and that’s saying something, because I truly hate those things!). I want to be able to experience things.


Oh? Taylor Swift just tweeted that she’s gonna be on Hollywood Blvd. in about an hour?
I’m there.

E! News is doing a special segment outside their studio’s?
I’m there.

There’s screenings of the latest soon-to-be block buster?
I’m there.
Lisi Harrison is doing a book signing at the Newport Beach Barnes & Noble?
I. Am. There.



Does anyone else feel like this?

1 comment: