Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Justin Bieber Takes Over

Everywhere, is where this kid has been lately.

Let me let you in on some things:
-He was on the cover of Vanity Fair
-He was on the cover of GL (Girl's Life)
-He released his Nicole OPI Nail Polish which donates part of it's procedes to Pencils of Promise.
-He was on Letterman Monday night
-He is going to wrap up Letterman on Friday
-He was on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
-He is going to be on MTV's The Seven on Friday LIVE! Eeeeeeeekkk!
-His 3-D Movie NeverSayNever opens to the public on Feb. 11th (purple 3-D glasses anyone?)
-He is going to host Nickelodeon's Valentines weekend special. I forget the legit name for it.
-He is going to preform on the Grammy's

Is that enough for you? I'm pretty sure I (didn't) miss something.. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.
But seriously guys, I'm so excited for his movie. I think all of the people who despise or hate him don't actually know where he's coming from.
And I do right? I know that sounds weird, but whatever, I do.

I was reading this article on billboard.com and it said that doubts will leave the theater with a new appreciation for him.
I'm not saying you have to love him, but the kid is legit.



Ashley Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment