Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Break

Is allllllllllmost here!!!
Do you hear that?
It's freedom ringing!

That was cheese. Z. I'm so sorry.
First on the Spring Break Tour 2011 Edition: Lady Gaga concert at the American Airlines Center anyone? Me = Stoked

You see ---->  that picture over there? I will not have to fulfill my forever21 need on a website where you cannot touch the fabrics, cannot see the sparkly floor, and cannot gush at the ah-mazing jewelery seletion. No, I will be in a TWO-story forever21 shopping. In person.                                              Me = About to blow all my $$$
And this (not really, I stole this off flickr D:) is where I'll be chillin' and tannin' (hopefully not burnin') for the next few days.                                                    Me = Where is the tanning lotion, magazines, and sunglasses?







Whatyoubedoin'thisSpringBreaknigaro?

Ashley out.

No comments:

Post a Comment