Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's Over!

The first official week of summer 2011 is O-V-E-R.
And what have I done?

-Work long nights on my and Lizzi's lovechild.
-Spent hours reading magazines and have begun thinking what I really want to do in life.
-Had the first Z-Club officer meeting and got alot accomplished compared to previous years.
-GOTTEN A wee TAN! (I'm working on it!)
-Won all but one summer league game for basketball. (Reffs were cee are aye pee!)
-Caughten up on all The Voice episodes!
-Updated my freaking iPod, and haven't taken the buds out of my ears since!
-Gone to places where boys flirted with me.
-Flirted back with a boy I never thought I would. (Don't worry, it's a dud!)
-Been grossed out with Justin and Selena basically having sex on the beach and in her living room with others present.
-Finished a pretty darn good book called College Life.
-Thought about my wardrobe and the much needed updates it needs (thanks InStyle and teenvogue).
-SPENT SO MUCH TIME WITH FRIENDS IT'S INCREDIBLE! (My parents usually don't let me out much.)
-Started saving the wee bit of money my mother making me so my dad is allowed to buy me a car.
-GOTTEN SO ENTIRELY P-U-M-P-E-D FOR SUNDAY JULY 5TH
MTV MOVIE AWARDS, YALLLLL!
Leggo.
P.S. Have you seen the stage? Holy crap MTV is phenom.
-Found these shirts that I really,


really..
want!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-About to buy the Justin Bieber fragrence Someday.
-Might go meet the above said girlfriend.. MAYBE!
-Spent hours watching Kingsley and Tyler Ward. <3
-Spent more hours watching Taylor Swifts video blog.




AND

-Updated this blog which I NEVER do.








ashley out.

No comments:

Post a Comment