Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MTV Movie Awards 2011

Can I just say that when MTV's The Seven gave a sneak peek of the stage, I was BLOWN away!
Like I was totally freaked out. Like. I was jumping up and down like a fan girl at a Justin Bieber concert.
I'm just sayin'.
But the entire show was pretty freaking awesome!
I mean, there's always those parts of awards show when they get a lil' bit boring and you kind of want them to hurry up and get on with it, BUT! that did not happen. Not once!

The whole thing was just super exciting and entertaining.
My favorite moment was probably Patrick Dempsey, Chelsea Handler and Robert Pattinson awarded Reese Witherspoon the Mel award.
Well actually, it was just Rob talking, scratch that! Rambeling, is more fitting for RPatz.

Too bad his "alleged" aka girlfriend that he's never confirmed because they think they're fooling someone, couldn't steal just a little of his comic/almostcuteawkwardness. No. She has to be ridiculously ridiculous!!!
"Sorry Natalie! The popcorn's mine!"
Uh, are you kidding me?!
Kristen, I'm not sure you're aware, but Natalie has an Oscar sitting on her mantle.
Please.

All the while the how was on I was updating my twitter and fb which got aLOT of attention. So many people liked and commented my statuses.
Some of my friends even texted me just wanting to know what was up.
Next Wendy Williams right here yallll!


A out.

No comments:

Post a Comment