Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MTV night

Btw I had two friends over that night to view the award show, and it was fresh.
After the show we watched, or rather fast forwarded through the Mavs vs. Heat game because we already knew that the Mavs lost (BOO!).
then we watched the Lady Gaga Monster Ball HBO Special.
Lolzzz. My bbf (best black friend) went with me to actually see Lady Gaga in the flesh at the American Airlines Center in Dallas (where the Mavs vs. Heat game was! Coincidence!!) and he was fuuuh-lipping out!
"OHHHHH I REMEMBER THAT!!!!"
"OH MY GOD SHE WORE THAT SAME THING!!!"
And blahlalalala. All the while freaking out and jumping up and down while sitting on the floor of my living room.

After thaaat, we watched Kingsley and Glozell videos, but mostly Kingsley because he reigns supreme.

Eating hot cheetos, limeaide, mini tacos, goldfish, and different chocolate bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment