Friday, October 29, 2010

Darlin' Don't Ever Grow Up

So let us assume that you have head Taylor Swift's "Never Grow Up"
And you already know that you know that I love it, because it is Taylor Swift and I love TS.
BUT.
I.
LOVE.
THIS.
SONG.

It makes me think about how everyone was when we were in first grade and how different it is now that we're in eleventh.
There wasn't competitiveness in school.
Everyone was, for the most part, nice to each other.
Lizzie McGuire was the shiz.
Hannah Montana didn't exist yet.
When we painted or colored for "activity time" and that didn't mean brainstorm about the piece of lit that the class is currently reading.
When we weren't even thinking/STRESSING about college, and where we wanted to go vs. where we could actually get in.

I just don't want to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment