Saturday, October 16, 2010

Speak Now 2.0

Speak Now 2.0




“I am not the kind of girl, who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion, but you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl.”
I called it.
Want proof, look at the date I posted the first Speak Now.
Taylor Swift has gone all out once again.

Having released the title track “Speak Now” T-Swizzle has gotten a lot of hype from this song, it hit numero uno on iTunes the day released, and as usual-

People are hating.

“I sneak in and see your friends and her snotty little family all dressed in pastel,
And she is yelling at a bridesmaide, somewhere back inside her room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry.
This is surly not what you thought it would be
I know lose myself in a daydream
Where I stand and say..”
Okaaaaaaaaaay.

Attention everyone who complains about how detailed and personal Taylor is.
Obviously, you have been an Anti-Swifter for a while, because she’s been out for a few years and ALL OF HER SONGS are about personal experiences, or based off them!

If you’re so against all this, then I recommend you don’t listen to the remainder of the album that drops October 25th, because Swift has said that it is an open diary and that’s about as personal as you can get.



P.S. If you dislike her writing and songs so much, why do you even bother listening to her music? Must like sooooooomething.

2 comments:

  1. I so almost but the first verse at the end of my last blog five minutes ago as I was writing it!! I'm glad I didn't!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete