Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Story of Us.

I’m dieing to know if it’s killing you like it’s killing me.




Story of Us!



I love it!!

OHMYGAWD!!

Have you ever heard something more amazing! I think not!



Okay first you have an unexpected beat/melody and everything about the music! Right, I know Taylor isn’t 100 % couuuuuntry. But this song is more than pop/country. I just don’t know how to explain it, but I love.



“Next chapter.”



I think she’s the bravest artist in pop culture because of she lets everything out in her music.

We are listening to her diary people!

What do most-all- girls do when someone finds their diary?

They:

-Deny it’s their’s so you won’t judge them by what it contains

-Cry

-Whine for you to give it back

-Freak. Out.



Yes, that’s how all girls who keep a diary react..

Then you have Taylor Swift.



She might not EXACTLY say in the all her songs (but she does in some ex: Teardrops on My Guitar, Hey Stephan, Dear John ß-CanNOT wait to hear this!) But we pretty much get all of them, because of the pictures and stories we hear/see on websites and on Access Hollywood.

So we can safely say that this song is about Joe.

Yes. Joe.

You know? The one that broke up with her over a 27 second phone call.

Yeah, that one.



“I’ve never heard a silence so loud.”



Love et.

1 comment:

  1. What happened to John? Or is this song killing two boys *cough, cough* err... I meant "birds", with one stone? She's perfectly capable of that. LLLLOOOOOVVVEEEE HHHHEEEERRRR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete