Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why you gotta be so Mean?

Why you gotta be so Mean?




I don’t understand why no one has ever done what Taylor does.

I mean, how hard is it to be honest and say what you’re feeling to song lyrics?



Okay, so obviously that’s every song she’s ever written, BUT!



Have you heard “Mean“?

If not, play the video below to fill your computer/laptop’s speakers with lyrics that will make you say “OH SNAP!”

Well, that’s just a personal experience, but whatever.


 
Listen to the song and then!
Um, can you say “Go Taylor!!” ????

“Well you can take me down,

With just one single blow.

But you don’t know, what you don’t know,



Someday, I’ll be living in a big old city,

And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,

And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

Why you gotta be so mean?”

She told yall critics!



It makes me wonder if she wrote this before or after she became a huge success. I know it’s on her new album, but why would she suddenly throw this song out? It could be because this record happened over a course of two years.. I’ve decided on that.



“Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things,

Drunk and grumbling on about how I can’t sing.”

So basically the people who are ranking on her, are going to end up at a bar in the middle of no where, because their editor fired them for writing such horride things about the sweet Taylor Swift.



But all you are is mean,

All you are is mean.

And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life,

And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean.



LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment